In-Home Pet Care
Are you going on a vacation, work long hours or gone for the weekend?
You don’t want to send your dog to a doggy day care or a kennel?
Then hire a dog walker/pet sitter.
Why hire a dog walker/pet sitter? For the love of your pet . . . . .
- Your pet will exercise daily to stay healthy
- Your pet will receive proper socialization with other dogs on a regular basis
- Your pet will receive individual attention and lots of tender loving care
- Regular exercise will help reduce destructive behavioral problems – digging, barking, chewing
- Your pet stays in its own familiar environment where they will feel safe and secure which reduces stress and separation anxiety
- Daily routine of potty breaks, diets and exercise are followed keeping them on their regular schedule
- By not taking your pet to a doggy day care or kennel environment avoids exposure to potential illness, injury or other health problems
NO TRAVELING REQUIRED
I do all the traveling so your pet will be home to greet you when you return
Services and Rates:
MIDDAY OFF-LEASH DOG PARK EXCURSIONS
TAKE IT ALL OFF……………….
NO SILLY …. JUST YOUR LEASH
I offer daily excursions to local off-leash dog parks. These park excursions are a great opportunity for your dog to interact with other dogs and get plenty of exercise to keep them happy and healthy. They are allowed to run off-leash, swim in fence rivers, chase balls or Frisbee or play with me. When your dog arrives back home, they will be ready for a doggy nap. Trips to the park are only for dogs and puppies that are obedient, non aggressive and comfortable around large groups of dogs.
- Pick up and drop off your dog at your home
- 60 – 90 minute excursions at the park
- Pick up will start around 9:30 and drop off complete around 3:00
1 dog – $22.00 2 or more dogs – $15.00 each
PERSONALIZED DOG WALK & OUTING
COME RAIN OR SHINE …………
I’LL WALK YOUR DOG
A daily on-leash dog walk or park outing will help your dog by providing the physical activities to burn off excess energy. If your dog(s) needs walking or exercise but the midday park excursion is too much then a local park outing or neighborhood walk would be perfect. Ideal for puppies, elderly dogs or dogs that need their own private space.
Every dog is different so every walk and park outing will be tailored and personalized for individual dogs.
30 minutes – $20.00 60 minutes – $35.00 2 or more dogs – $12.00 each
DAILY PET SITTING VISIT
My visit will provide your pet with warm, personal care in your home. In-home pet service is a stress-free alternative for pets who don’t tolerate a traditional boarding facility, doggy day care or those who need extra attention. I will provide your pet with all the essential necessities in their familiar environment which will reduce stress, prevent canine disease and curb their destructive behavior problems around the house. They will feel safe and secure while you are out. Ideal for new puppies, elderly dogs, cats, or multiple pet family.
Visit will consist of:
- Playtime, food & water, potty breaks
- Administration of medications and supplements
- Retrieve mail and newspaper
- Place garbage and recycling out for collection
- Water plants
- Crime deterrent measures
1 visit – $20.00 2 visits – $35.00 3 visits – $45.00
walking 2 or more dogs – $12.00 each
OVERNIGHT SLEEP OVER
SLEEPING BAG WILL TRAVEL ……. TO YOUR HOME
You house will look lived-in while you are gone. Overnights sleep over provide your pet with all the comforts of being home without leaving their safe haven while maintaining their daily routine. Ideal for new puppies or kittens, multiple pet family or any pets who like a warm body to sleep next to or just to have company.
Sleep over consist of:
- Playtime, food & water, potty breaks
- Personal attention
- Unlimited love
- Walk in the morning
$55.00 Add an Off-Leash Dog Park Excursion – $11.00
The following dates will require a $5 holiday surcharge for any day service and $15 for overnight sleep over per day:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day weekend (Friday – Monday)
- 4th of July weekend
- Labor Day Weekend (Friday – Monday)
- Thanksgiving weekend (Thursday – Sunday)
- Christmas week (Dec 24 – Jan 1)
LICENSED * INSURED * BONDED